Thursday, March 22, 2007

10 Years




Today is our ten year wedding anniversary. Here is a pic of the card I made for J. A bit of a rush job but he loved it. Ten years is such a milestone and something definately worth celebrating. We are hoping to celebrate later in the year with a trip for two to Sydney when Hayden is a little older. So today has been a little low key as we have been busy getting ready to go to Adelaide. The kids are very excited. Poor N couldn't get to sleep. He was worried about C not waking in time because she likes to have big sleeps. N was just beside himself when I told him he could come out of his room at 5am tomorrow - the rule for him is he has to stay in bed until 6am so this is a special treat.
I got H's haircut yesterday so he would look gorgeous when meeting Uncle Scott. It was such a disaster. I thought I'd done the right thing - I waited until he woke from a sleep. I had a bottle all made up for him and a treat ready for him. However, he screamed the whole time it was being done. I had to hold his head. The lady apologized for missing a couple of spots but gave up as he was too upset. Mind you, she still managed to charge me the full $12 for it. I had to laugh, as I was paying, the assistant came with the broom to sweep up the hair and jokingly asked the lady if she had cut any hair off. All in all a really great experience! Not!
Anyway, time to go. Still heaps of jobs to do. Will blog again soon! xoxo