Monday, April 16, 2007

Week 15 - My Parents

Have had a very quiet week recovering but am starting to get frustrated with not being able to drive and lift the baby etc. Hopefully not for too much longer though. Just want to get back into everything!

Here is my take on this week's Deck of Me - the prompt for which is Parents. This was such a lovely theme. It's wonderful to take time out to think about your relationship with your parents. I was very lucky to have had such fantastic parents who raised all four of us to be strong and independent and instilled in us the importance of values and morals. I will be forever grateful to both Mum and Dad for everything they did and with Mum gone my Dad continues to support us and be there for us when we need him.
So here is my card for this week. Simple but meaningful. Enjoy! xoxo