Thursday, November 09, 2006


Can't believe how long it's been since I posted. Have been incredibly busy. Thought we'd go camping on the weekend as we don't have many free ones left before the end of the year. It actually rained here. We are in a drought and the one weekend we decide to go camping, it rains. I'm not going to complain as we need it desperately. We still had fun as we spent the night at my Dad's unit at the Coast.
Have been out and about so much lately I feel like I'm back in Uni days. Party hard all night and sleep all day - I wish! We bought N a clock/radio the other day and now that he knows his numbers we have told him he has to stay in his bed until the clock says 6.00. It's working pretty well.
Went to U2 on Tuesday Night. Awesome!!! It was fantastic! The whole night was fun as we had a really cool group of friends that went so we had so many laughs!
Bought a new hat today. My friend kept telling me about her cowboy hat she had bought so I found one and bought it for a bit of a laugh. Tried to take a photo of it on me on my own. LOL! Anyway, time to get back to the washing. xoxo