Tuesday, December 12, 2006

what a great office






Here I am, sitting by the pool watching the 2 big kids swimming while posting on my blog. You can keep your big city office views, I'll have mine any day! The past 4 days have been wonderful. Our weekend was great. Fun times with friends and family. I love catching up with people and the children were so great.

I have been pretty busy getting ready for Christmas recently, so today became a bit of a kids day especially as H is sick and wants to be cuddled all day. N and C got out the dress ups and make up and had a ball. I will have to bring some of these photos out for the 21st birthdays! LOL!

J has been so amazing lately and busy as always but has made building in our stairwell so we can attach a gate a priority for stopping H climbing! I will have to post some photos later. He totally amazes me that man, smart and practical!! Gotta love that! Long overdue on the scrapping side of things but always having ideas! Hopefully get into again soon. Christmas cards No. 1 priority. xoxo