Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back to Reality

Everyone is back to reality this week. We got back from the coast on Sunday. We had such a cool time. Mooloolaba is such a lovely spot. The kids want us to sell B'Downs and move up there. I wish! It wasn't all fun and games though. We got to spend an evening at Nambour Hospital as Chloe managed to split the back of her head so they had to glue it. Took a photo of it but won't post it as it's not the nicest photo. Got to have proof though! She was very brave and I was so proud of her. She decided that she couldn't sleep on her side or tummy so she spent the first night sleeping on my tum. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep.

The kids tried out their new boogie boards and had so much fun, it was great to see the big smiles on their faces and the excitement of catching a wave. N has decided when he gets a bit bigger he could stand up on it. Can't wait for that.

Have finally got around to doing some scrapbooking. Yeah!! Such a fun photo of C doing what she does best.
Still working on some canvases for C's room. So will hopefully get some done this week although with H's Birthday tomorrow I don't like my chances. See Ya! xoxo