Monday, February 26, 2007

Deck of Me Card - Week 8

Wow, another week gone by already. I always know when I have been too busy when I come to post and it's been a week since the last one. (Sorry Dad, I know you like to keep up to date.) Have just finished my card for Week 8. This week's challenge was "What you miss". For me, it had to be Mum. Even after 12 years, there are still those moments when you wish for the one you love to be with you again. I wrote some of those moments on my card but reality is there are so many of them, some of them so small you wouldn't think they would matter but they do. Like when you are doing the washing and you have no idea how to get a stain out or when your daughter needs to have the perfect bun for ballet and you can't get the knots out and you have 1 minute to do it in....
Anyway, here's my card....a fairly simple one this week but that was Mum, she wasn't all ribbons and bows. I love you Mum! xoxo