Monday, February 12, 2007

My Life is Fun


Wow, huge weekend to end a huge week. It has been such a big week - My Birthday, Mum's Anniversary (12 years), J's Birthday & a Dinner Party.
Also managed to finish this month's newsletter and get my DT projects completed for Craftonline. Check it out here at www.craftonline.com.au

We had a dinner party at home on Saturday night to celebrate both our Birthdays. It was so much fun - I love Birthdays. Here are a couple of pics....








The Table...



The girls...




It was fun to dress up and to entertain.. As always, good food, good friends, good night!

Managed to complete my All About Me cards today so am now up to date. Yeah!
Week 3 : I AM.....
Week 4: A Symbol that I love....
Week 5 : Use some Ephemera from your week... (mine was a birthday card!)
Now just waiting to see what this week's challenge is.
Getting really late so must get to bed. Can't believe we lost the cricket!!!! xoxo
Forgot to add in that I have been tagged. Here goes:
A=Available? So not available... i am lucky to be married to the most wonderful man! (10 years next month!)
B=Best Friend - My soulmate "Juz" is my best friend
C= Cake or pie - Neither really but if pushed to choose maybe pie - chicken that is (nothing sweet!)
D= Drink of choice? Water - How exciting
E= Essential item you use everyday - my toothbrush - can't stand the furry's
F= Favorite color: I'm going through a GREEN phase at the moment.
G= gummie bears or worms- Bears for sure
H= Hometown - Brisbane, Australia
I= Indulgences - Seafood - crab, prawns and smoked salmon are my drug of choice!
J= January or February - Would have to be Feb because of my birthday, J's birthday and my Mum's birthday and you know how much I love Birthdays!.
K= Kids and Names - 3 gorgeous children
L= Life is incomplete without... Smiles & Hugs
M= Marriage date - March 22nd 1997
N=Number of siblings- 2 older sisters and 1 younger brother
O = Oranges or apples - Oranges
P= Phobias or Fears - Having someone touch my feet!
Q= Favorite Quote - Why Cry, it's no trial to smile..... Live Life and Love it!
R= Reason to smile - My life, my health, my family...
S= Season - Absolute Summer girl. The hotter the better!
T= Tag 3 or 4 people - Anyone who wants to
U= Unknown fact about me: I used to work in a jewellery store
V=Vegetable you don’t like - Brussel Sprouts
W = Worst habit - Leaving my desk in a mess.
X= X-rays -Fingers, Arm, Back, Teeth, Babies, Appendix, Ankles - You tend to chalk up a few in 35 years and when you play sport and have babies etc...
Y= Your favourite food -Any fruit but especially mangoes
Z= Zodiac Sign - Aquarius