Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy Weekend



Have had a busy weekend. Went and got some seedlings to get a vegie garden going. C loves olives so we decided to buy an olive tree. Mind you it takes about 5 to 7 years before it fruits. On Sunday morning she woke up and asked if she could check the tree for any olives. It's going to be a long 5 years! LOL! N is into carrots so we got him some seedlings. He only needs to wait 12 to 15 weeks. Although that waiting will probably kill him. We set the garden up right near the tank so we can water it from the tap that J set up. It is so great to have the garden again. We used to have a huge vegie patch at our old place and got so much enjoyment out of going out and picking veg to put into dinner that night. My Dad was a legend in the backyard vegie patch so I will no doubt be calling on him to give me tips on soil and pests etc.



Saturday night we went to a friends 30th birthday dinner at Fix! restaurant in the city. Beautiful food and a fun night. This is the card I made for Sarcha. Not too late a night though as I'm not quite up to dancing yet so we came home after dinner which was just as well. Within 1/2 an hour of getting home I was up at the Children's hospital with C - ear infection and croup!

Have put a couple of my fav pics from our holiday in Adelaide. Must get going on an album for the trip. In my spare time! Have a great Monday! xoxo