Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nothing Like a Week or So at Home

The day started off very exciting. I took all three kids back to the Doc today hoping to get the okay. What was I thinking. N's infection has gone to his lungs (same as he had this time last year!)so we are on to some stronger med. and off school until next week. C's ears are filled with fluid so we have to have them checked over the next three months to make sure they clear otherwise it's grommets for her. H was the best of them all. Only two more days of his medication and he should be fine. Yeah! Went to N's school today and got some work from his teacher so he doesn't miss out on too much school work.

On the way home from school we were talking about how long we have been alive. The conversation went like this.

N: Mum, how long have I been alive for?

Mum: How old are you?

N: 6

Mum: Well that is how long you have been alive for.

C: I'm 4

Mum: That's right C. So you have been alive for 4 years.

C: How old are you Mummy?

Mum: Mummy is 35 so I have been alive for 35 years.

N: Oh man, you're gonna die soon.


Gotta love them!


Here are a few pics of some things I've been up to in my "spare time".

This is Canvas No: 3 for C's room.
This is a card I made for 1 of N's friends. Did it fairly quickly so not entirely happy with it but sometimes you can be too picky I guess.

These are some notebooks I have made for some friends who helped me out with my recovery recently. It's so nice to have some thoughtful friends.

Time for bed! xoxo