Monday, April 09, 2007

Playing Catch Up

Getting back into the swing of things. Have managed to catch up on the Deck of Me challenge. Missed week 12 with being on Holidays in Adelaide. That week's prompt was "I believe...." My card is a copy of the Nicene Creed which is the creed we say in Church every Sunday. Quite often it is said just off the head without giving any thought to what it means but they are incredibly powerful words so it was great to take the time out to remember what my beliefs really are.


I was in hospital for Week 13 which the prompt was What's on your mind. So it was pretty easy to decide that Surgery was what was on my mind. Doing this challenge is so fantastic as I will be able to look back at this week and have a constant reminder of what was happening in my life at that time.


Finally brings me to this week's prompt which was Birds - Week 14. Took me a little while to think of this one but enjoyed doing it. It's so great to be back thinking creatively again. Yeah! Bring on next week!