Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Pergola

What a weekend! Once again the weekend centred around the kids social life. So we were running around picking them up from parties taking them to other parties etc...so much fun for them, so many lolly bags for them!

Nathan had his first AFL game on Friday night. We were on our way to the game when I realized I had left the camera at home so raced back to get it and made it just in time. Went to take some photos of this exciting time and the camera read "No Memory Card". I'd taken it out to develop some photos and had left it at home. We will be getting photos of Nathan's 2nd game of football. He had so much fun at the game and I was so proud of him.

I managed to take some photos of the new pergola on the weekend. Not quite finished yet but near enough to get an idea of what it's going to be like when finished.

Can't wait until it's finished and we can start enjoying it.

That's it for now.. xoxo