Saturday, March 03, 2007

Life's not fair when you are 6

I've just been sitting here thinking how great it is to be a kid it's just such a pity we don't realize it at the time. It's N's birthday on Thursday and he wanted to know if he could watch "The Simpson's" when he turns 6. I told him no and he asked when he could. I said when you are 26 and you don't live with Mummy and Daddy anymore. He got all upset and said he wanted to be 26 this birthday not 6 because that's just a baby. Oh, the simple things in life to worry about.....


Here are some pics of the kids relaxing in the backyard. Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Tomorrow morning is an early start for the 'girls' as C and I are doing the International Women's Day 5km Walk in the city. She is so excited. Will let you know how we go! She told me tonight that I won't have to take the pram because she will be able to walk the whole way as she will be wearing her red shorts and her fast running shoes. So that's what I've been doing wrong all these years! LOL! xoxo