Saturday, September 23, 2006

Just Love the Weekend



I just love the weekend. Today was viewing day at ballet so we all went to watch C. She just loves it and gets right into it. September is always such a busy month with family and friends birthdays. Have been busy making cards. Just whipped up a quick one this morning for one of my nieces who turns 9 tomorrow. The other two were made for another niece and a family friend. I love making cards. Each time I think I'll just do a simple card and then get caught up in it and end up spending ages on them. No wonder I never have time for scrapping. My goal this weekend though is to finally finish N's page. It has been sitting on the dinning room table unfinished for about a month.
H has been crawling everywhere and is getting faster. I was in the kitchen with him on the floor y'day and turned around and he was gone in a flash. He is so much happier too.
School Holidays have started! Kids home for 2 weeks! aaargh! At least there is no mad rush in the morning trying to get everyone ready. Anyway, off to do some scrapping. xoxo