Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So Sad

Have just finished watching the interview with Terri Irwin and it has taken me a good hour to stop feeling so sad. My heart just goes out to the whole family, you wouldn't want anyone to go through what they are going through. Have had one of those days today where your emotions go up and down. Spent the day at Grandma's house going through her belongings and getting things ready for a garage sale before we rent her house as we have had to make the call and put G into a nursing home. I just felt like crying when I was looking at her empty house, a house she has been in for nearly 60 years.
My day did pick up though. At least I managed to finish a page. Not the one I was hoping to finish but at least I got one done.
Taking C to the Qld ballet tomorrow to see a production of Aladdin. She is so excited. It will feel strange watching it as I have so many wonderful memories of the Qld ballet from when I was growing up.
I finally started to get my voice back after not having it for nearly a week and a half. The peace and quiet will be gone come tomorrow I hope. I had to take a steroid to help get it back though as it didn't seem to want to come back on it's own. Should probably get to bed and help myself get better. J gone to bed early as he thinks he might be getting sick as well and being a male I really don't need to say anymore. xoxo