Thursday, October 19, 2006

finally



Hooray!! I finally got some scrapping done. What spurred me on? Nathan did his first page yesterday so I decided I couldn't let him get the better of me. Nothing like a competitive streak to get you motivated.

Even if it is with a 5 year old. Nathan had a ball and didn't do too badly for his first attempt. The page I did of Nathan is one I have been trying to do for months. Not too sure about it but I am putting it in the album and considering it done.

Have had a crazy 24 hours. H woke around 2am and decided it was party time, got him back to sleep around 3am then C woke up with temps. and a pain in the tummy. Got her back to sleep around 4 and then the alarm went off at 5. I forgot I had set it to go for a run this morning so as I was awake I went. I've got dancing tonight so I will be exhausted by the time I hit the sack.

Didn't get to the craft fair today as C stayed home from Kindy, hopefully will get there on Saturday. xoxo