Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekends go too fast


Another Sunday evening and the week end is coming to a close. They just go way too fast. Had a fun weekend despite C still being sick. Finally she woke this morning feeling well!

J took the kids to the beach today so I could have some time to get some things done. Have fallen behind with the housework with having C sick for the past four days. So much fun trying to play catch up when the kids are at home so J went to my Dad's place at the beach. I was able to do a quick page this morning and I mean quick. Really cute photo of H!

Went to the craft fair on Sat and had a great time. Met some really clever people and came home with so many great ideas. All I need now is the fulltime nanny,cleaner and ironing lady so I can do all these great things and everything will be sweet! Ha! Ha!

Time for dinner!xoxo