Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me










Wow, another year gone! I have had such a fun day today. It started around 6.15 with presents, cards and brekkie in bed. Then the mad dash to school and kindy to drop the kids before making my way to my very good friends house for a special birthday surprise. We get down to the Hypermarket and she tells me she has booked us in for pedicure's. I start sweating and quickly mumble something about getting a bottle of water before coming back to tell her how I can't handle having my feet touched as they are really ticklish. But I was up for it. Let me tell you, the poor guy trying to do my feet couldn't help but laugh. My toes would curl up or I'd try and jerk my foot away each time he touched them. It was so funny, I almost cried.





Here is the end result. Such beautiful feet! Thanks C, I will always remember this day!




After lunch and a bit of shopping, the day ended with a "fabulous" cake from J. Apple Tea Cake -LOL! Thanks J - you are great!














The kids even helped J paint a sign to put on the door for me.
I had so much fun today. One of those birthday's that really feels like a birthday! Yay! Back to reality tomorrow.
Will be able to show the things for the Design Team for CraftOnline hopefully tomorrow. Just waiting on a couple more images and then it should be up for all to see. The products this month were so easy to use and there were endless possibilities -I just ran out of time. Anyway, gotta go. Heaps to do! xoxo