Thursday, February 01, 2007

Long Long Ago
















A long time ago, there was a girl who loved to blog. She would keep everyone up to date with what was going on in her family's life and then one day she disappeared to who knows where..... Anyway, she's back!!




Sorry about the long winded intro there. But it has been a while. So much has been going on that there hasn't been time to put it all down. Here is a brief catch up...we had my Mother-in-law's 60th Birthday the weekend after Hayden's Birthday. It was a fun evening. They had it catered for and the food was yum! Here are some pics of the 'card' I made. I asked everyone to tell me things about V and some of the things the kids said were very funny.






The weekend after the party was Australia Day so we decided to go camping with some friends. We had so much fun. We are a bit light on in the equipment department but it was fine. J and I got divorced about 5 times trying to put the tent up without instructions. LOL! We decided to call a truce for the rest of the weekend! We went to a place halfway between Lennox Heads and Ballina (no not Tinkerbell Caravan Park, Scott!) I can't wait to go again. We are hoping to do some more on the May long weekend.


The big news for me is my date for surgery - Monday 2nd April!! Just after we get back from Adelaide. Can't wait!


N started school on Tuesday this week which was just amazing. My little boy is all grown up. I had a heart wrenching moment in the car on the way there on his first day but otherwise all was fine. He was so ready for it. I asked him what his teacher was like, after the first day and his response was... Well, she has brown hair, and a brown skirt with a black shirt....I said, no that's what she looks like, I meant, was she nice and his reply was.. Yeah, but she's a bit bossy and she's not even the big boss!LOL!!

Well that's the latest from here. I am aiming to get back on track now and keep things up to date. We'll see.