Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Deck of Me Wk 11



Bit slower getting to this one this week. So much on, heading off on holidays on Friday, so trying to get everything done before hand is always a challenge but one well worth it!


The prompt for the challenge this week was "your initial". My initial thought (had to say it!) was to put words that start with the letter 'K' that describe me. However, it is a little difficult to find enough appropriate words starting with K. So here is my end result.

The journalling with the initial reads "Initial - occurring at the beginning. The first letter of a proper name. Can be of extra size or an ornamental character used at the beginning of a word or name...."

I used various stamp pad inks to "paint" the card and then wipe off to reveal colours underneath. One was a metallic ink so it has reflected in the flash making it difficult to see. Too busy to retake the shot so hopefully you get the idea. Had to leave my initial white as my name means Pure so it made sense to leave it blank which is surprisingly hard as sometimes you just want to cover or colour everything! xoxo