Saturday, March 17, 2007

Field Trip



Fantastic Day! Had a field trip as part of the photography course this afternoon. It has got me all fired up and so excited about taking photos. We focused on portraits today which was fun. I am learning so much with this course and really loving discovering the techniques behind taking good photos. Here are some of the pics I took.

I love the one of Chanel. Can see a page coming up with this photo.

We also had to take a picture of this lady with the sun behind her. Amazing results - much harder than you think when everything is done manually.


Also managed to finish another canvas for C's room. Yeah! Two down, 3 to go! Here are the pics of the first two. Really happy with how they are looking! Well, that's my day! xoxo Almost forgot, finally settled on the unit at the coast yesterday! Yeah! Very excited about this as it is the family unit I grew up going to every holiday for years. So it has a lot of emotion attached to it and now we own it - very cool!