Thursday, June 21, 2007

Heaps of pics.

Yeah! Have had a very productive day today. Getting motivated in all areas of my life right now. Finally got back into doing work last night, totally re-organized my scrap/office area, and took heaps of photos today. This blog is to post photos. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to do. Am now wanting to do heaps more. I think I might try setting aside 1 day a week that is just for taking photos! As they say - practise makes perfect!This is the coop that J built for the chickens - he was not keen on getting the chicks at first but now is right into them.


Here are three of our "girls" roaming around the backyard.



Beautiful girl - messy hair and all! C's friend Ella. These girls are the best of friends it is so cute to see.


H is just so easy going. Has to have something to do with being no. 3.


Very cheeky!

These are some penholders I made today for the children's art area. I will be keen to see how long they stay this tidy. LOL! This is my second shirt I made the other night. I'm having so much fun with these.

That's all for now. I need to go and get my card for this week done and I also want to make another shirt and do some work. Hmmm, somehow I don't think all this is going to happen. Oh well! xoxo