Monday, June 25, 2007

Mini Concert

We have been so busy the past couple of days. Chloe had her mini concert on Saturday and we went to Mooloolaba on Sunday.
I was so proud of Chloe at her concert. She was very excited and very grown up. I was able to leave her in the dressing room while I went into the hall to watch her - the first time for this. Big step for C. Took lots of pics so will only post a couple but will have to get around to scrapping the rest.


I realised today that I forgot to post my card that I did during the week. This week's theme was Remember When... I was thinking of using a photo of the four of us when we went on a family holiday to Canberra in 1985 but decided on doing the wedding photo of J and I. It was fun to think back on such a special and perfect day. I took the pics without a flash so the light isn't all that great and has made the card look yellow - it was supposed to look cream with pale blue as that was the colours we had for our wedding. Oh well!! Enjoy!